Anhui Guild Hall is a municipal cultural relic protection unit in Nanning, located at No. 12 Shixiangkou, Xixiangtang District, Nanning. It was built during the reign of Emperor Jiaqing of the Qing Dynasty (1796-1820). The building faces south and covers an area of about 300 square meters. It is a brick-wood structure with a Chinese gabled roof, two courtyards and one patio (of the traditional southern residential style). The two courtyards are the front courtyard and the rear one. The width of the front courtyard is 18.8 meters. There is a gate on the west side and two side rooms on the east side. The depth of the porch is 8.6 meters, with a hall in the middle and side rooms on both sides. The stone steps, piers, firewalls and various beams and columns to the gate have the characteristics of Hui style architecture. During the early Qing Dynasty, Nanning had a prosperous business environment and business groups from all provinces. Businessmen from Guangdong, Fujian, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Jiangxi and Anhui were the most active at the time. Among them, Anhui’s businessmen were famous for selling “the four treasures of the study”, namely pen, ink, paper and inkstone. “Hui Ink” was famous all over the country. In Nanning, there were shops by the name of “Zhan Youqian Ink Shop”, “Zhan Youyuan”, etc. run by Anhui’s businessmen.