4. Foreign-funded enterprises in conformity with subclause 4 of Article 4.
(1) The Nanning Municipal Investment Promotion Bureau shall, in accordance with subclause 4 of Article 4, make the list of enterprises that preliminarily meet the reward standards, and request the Nanning Municipal Development and Reform Commission and the Nanning Municipal Administrative Examination and Approval Bureau to examine and confirm the list.
(2) The Nanning Municipal Investment Promotion Bureau shall convene the Nanning Municipal Development and Reform Commission, departments of finance, housing and construction, market supervision and administrative examination and approval, and the relevant county, district and development zone management committee to study the one-off rewards, which shall then be reported to Nanning Municipal People’s Government for approval.
(3) After receiving the approval of Nanning Municipal People’s Government, the enterprises shall be rewarded, and the reward funds shall be contributed by the municipal, county, district and development zone governments in accordance with the current tax system.
Article 7 Reward Cashing
1. The reward shall be cashed once a year and finished by the end of March next year.
2. The foreign-funded enterprise may entrust the project agency center under the jurisdiction of where the enterprise is registered to handle the above cashing matters free of charge and provide relevant materials as required.
Article 8 The real estate industry is not applicable to the incentive policies in this “Detailed Rules”, and the financial industry shall separately formulate the incentive policies with reference to this “Detailed Rules”.
Article 9 The Nanning Municipal Investment Promotion Bureau shall be responsible for the interpretation of the relevant application issues of this “Detailed Rules”.
Article 10 This “Detailed Rules” shall come into force as of the date of printing and issuing and be valid for 5 years.