2. Foreign-funded enterprises in conformity with subclause 2 of Article 4.
(1) Enterprises that meet the conditions for land use application for approval, and whose plan index of newly-added construction land has not been implemented, shall submit the business license, the identification document of the encouraged industries (issued by the Nanning Municipal Development and Reform Commission), the project initiation document, the project site selection opinion and the application report of enterprise land use to the Nanning Municipal Natural Resources Bureau for land use application.
(2) The Nanning Municipal Natural Resources Bureau, shall conduct a joint review with the Nanning Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Nanning Municipal Ecology and Environment Bureau, the Nanning Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau and other departments, and submit the list of projects of foreign-funded enterprises (including their land demand) in line with the land use policy to the Department of Natural Resources of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region for record. After the enterprises are included in the land guarantee scope of major projects by the Department of Natural Resources of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, project materials can be directly submitted to apply for approval of land use according to the relevant provisions of the verification system of land use index in Guangxi, and the land use index will be verified by Guangxi after the examination and payment.
3. Foreign-funded enterprises in conformity with subclause 3 of Article 4.
(1) The Nanning Municipal Investment Promotion Bureau shall, in accordance with subclause 3 of Article 4, draw up a list of enterprises that preliminarily meet the reward standards.
(2) The Nanning Municipal Investment Promotion Bureau, together with the county and district governments, the management committee of the development zone and other departments, shall determine the list of enterprises to be rewarded and submit it to Nanning Municipal People’s Government for approval.
(3) After being approved by Nanning Municipal People’s Government, the county and district governments and the management committee of the development zone where the enterprises are registered shall give a one-time reward to the enterprises.