35. Qualified Taiwanese compatriots are supported to sign up for the mainland physician qualification examination. The examination methods, test contents, score criteria, and fee standards are the same as those of candidates of the same category in Nanning; qualified Taiwanese physicians are encouraged to obtain mainland physician qualification through accreditation; Taiwanese compatriots who have passed the examination or accreditation to obtain the mainland physician qualification certificate are supported to apply for practicing registration in Nanning according to relevant regulations; qualified Taiwanese doctors are supported to apply for registering short-term medical practice in Nanning according to relevant regulations, and re-register after the expiry of the term.
36. Taiwanese teachers are encouraged to teach in Nanning University and Nanning College for Vocational Technology, and their academic achievements obtained in Taiwan can be included in the work evaluation system.
37. Taiwan compatriots who have obtained a bachelor’s degree or above from a university recognized by the mainland and meet the public recruitment requirements of public institutions can apply for jobs in public institutions directly under the people’s governments at all levels and affiliated with government departments (excluding public institutions managed in accordance with the Civil Servant Law) through open recruitment.
38. Young people from Taiwan are encouraged and supported to participate in Nanning’s overseas talent innovation and entrepreneurship competition. Qualified winning projects can apply for funding for entrepreneurial projects.
39. The system upgrade of various personnel and talent websites and information-based projects such as the APP “Nanning Smart Human Resources and Social Security” is expected to be promoted, and Taiwan-funded enterprises and Taiwan compatriots are supported to register and log in with the Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents, enjoying free recruitment and employment services.