5. Developing International Logistics Channel
(1) Encouraging the opening of international freight routes. The freight transport company or the charter company for the international freight routes along the countries (regions) of the Belt and Road Initiative will be granted a one-time reward of 2 million yuan. Within two years from the opening date of the route, the subsidy to be granted shall be no more than 100 thousand yuan for each flight (round-trip).
(2) For the international railway freight trains with Nanning as the origin or destination, if the freight volume reaches 250 train loads / year and a stable international logistics channel has been formed, the carrier or freight forwarder shall be given a maximum of three-year financial subsidy, with the subsidy standard of 50,000 yuan / train load for the first year, 40,000 yuan / train load for the second year and 30,000 yuan / train load for the third year.
6. Supporting the Transformation and Upgrading of Logistics Industry
(1) Strengthening connection among railways, highways, ports, freight hubs and logistics parks, and promoting the construction of national logistics hubs, airports, and the freight collecting and distributing system in the Port of Nanning. Efforts to introduce railway special lines into large-scale integrated logistics parks will be supported.
(2) Supporting the development of smart logistics and new logistics business forms.
(3) Supporting the standardization construction of enterprises. For logistics enterprises appraised as 3A or above that rent and share standard pallets, they can be provided with a financial support by the standards of no more than 30% of the actual amount of rent and the maximum amount of 200,000 yuan for a single enterprise.
(4) Supporting the collaborative development of e-commerce and express logistics.
(5) Supporting the construction of rural cold chain logistics system.
(6) Implementing “The Measures for Further Deepening the Reform of Electric Power System of Guangxi” issued by the People’s Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, implementing the preferential policy for valley electricity consumption of agricultural products cold chain logistics, and reducing the electricity cost of logistics enterprises.
(7) Supporting the development of efficient distribution in urban and rural areas.
(8) Encouraging the introduction and cultivation of logistics talents, supporting logistics enterprises to carry out training for talents, and giving support in accordance with the provisions of various talent policies of Nanning.