3. Strengthening Financial (Financing) Support
(1) According to Nanning’s policies for accelerating the development of financial industry and relevant provisions on encouraging and supporting enterprises to go public (listing), enterprises meeting the requirements for listing (listing) shall be rewarded.
(2) Promoting the subsidy policy of Nanning for science and technology insurance to logistics enterprises, encouraging qualified enterprises to take out science and technology insurance, and applying for the subsidy support of science and technology insurance premium.
(3) Guiding financial institutions to increase the credit loan for the logistics industry, extending the loan term appropriately, reducing the interest on loans and continuously strengthening services for the logistics industry.
(4) Encouraging innovation in financial products and actively developing supply chain financial businesses such as warehouse receipt pledge, inventory pledge, mortgage of goods in transit, and accounts receivable financing.
4. Encouraging Logistics Enterprises to Grow Bigger and Stronger
(1) For the 3A, 4A and 5A logistics enterprises whose grades have been recognized through the evaluation of China Federation of Logistics & Purchasing for the first time, the one-time rewards of 100,000 yuan, 200,000 yuan and 400,000 yuan will be given respectively. Among them, those who have obtained a lower-grade reward earlier will be given a corresponding complement of reward when they obtain a higher-grade reward.
(2) In the industrial classification of “transportation, warehousing and postal industries” of the national economy, the qualified logistics enterprises above designated size that have made an additional contribution of 500,000 yuan or more to the local economy in the current year will be rewarded according to 20% of their new contributions to the local economy; those who have reached 1 million yuan or above will be rewarded according to 25% of their new contributions to the local economy; those who have reached 1.5 million yuan or above will be rewarded according to 30% of their new contributions to the local economy.