2. Increasing Land Support for Logistics
(1) The logistics projects and municipal key logistics projects serving the industry shall be implemented in accordance with the land price standards for industrial projects.
(2) The construction land for municipal key logistics projects shall be included in the annual land supply plan in priority. The term of land transfer can be handled according to the maximum period stipulated by the state. After the expiration of the use period, the user may renew the land in priority, except for the case that needs to take back the right to use the land shall be taken back according to the needs of the public interest.
(3) The municipal key logistics projects can obtain the right to use state-owned land through lease, lease before transfer, or the combination of lease and transfer. If it is difficult to pay the transfer price for the right to use the land at one time, it may be agreed that all the land shall be paid for in two years upon the collective determination of the local land transfer coordination decision-making organization, but the first payment shall not be less than 50% of the total land transfer price.
(4) On the premise of conforming to the planning and making no change in the use of the land, the land price will not be increased for the logistics facilities such as warehousing, distribution and transshipment that improve the land utilization rate and floor area ratio of self-owned warehousing land and meet the relevant requirements.
(5) Ensuring the full coverage of universal postal services, and integrating the layout and construction of postal facilities into the land space planning and supporting it. At the same time, universal postal service facilities will be built in new urban areas, communities, residential areas or reconstructed old urban areas.