2. Arrangement for the second dose of vaccination
(1) Vaccination population. From June 10 to 30, the second dose of Covid-19 vaccination in the city will mainly focus on those who have already been vaccinated with the first dose.
(2) Vaccination principle. For those who have received the first dose of vaccine and now need to get the second dose, they shall follow the prompts on the subsequent vaccination interval in their “Covid-19 vaccination certificates” or the health QR code vaccination records on their phones, and take the initiative in going to the vaccination unit in charge of the first dose or the nearest vaccination unit in counties or development zones to make an appointment for the subsequent dose, so as to ensure that the second dose of vaccination can be completed within the time specified by the immunization program.
(3) Appointment method. For the second dose of vaccination, the online appointment for individuals adopts the form of pre-registration (not in accordance with the registration order), and the system will select individuals for vaccination randomly every day, and the one selected will receive a notice on his or her mobile phone. From June 10, individuals can make an appointment at any time according to the online appointment method adjusted in this notice for receiving vaccination in one of the next seven days. The vaccination appointment for colleges and universities and groups will be carried out according to the original mode.
(4) Vaccination requirements. For those who have successfully made an online appointment, they shall go to the vaccination site according to the specified appointment time with the messages of successful appointment, their original ID cards and their first-dose vaccination certificates (vaccination records in writing or health QR code vaccination records on their phones), and get vaccination according to the guidance of on-site staff. If an appointment has been made successfully but one cannot get vaccinated on time for his or her personal reasons, the appointment shall be cancelled in advance.
(5) Vaccination for special groups. Elderly people over 70 years old, disabled people and people who cannot make an online appointment on smart phones can make an appointment in their communities (village Party committees), which will contact vaccination points for specific vaccination time. And each vaccination point will open a green channel for the vaccination of these special groups.
(6) Vaccination for people outside the city. Those who have completed the first dose of vaccination in other provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and other cities in Guangxi that need the second dose of vaccination in Nanning can scan the QR code of “Nanning CDC” or “Guangxi CDC” vaccination on WeChat and make an online appointment at the vaccination point of Guangxi Sports Center Gymnasium. When an appointment has been made successfully, people shall bring together their original ID cards, “certificates of vaccination” or their health QR code vaccination records on their mobile phones and go to the vaccination point at Guangxi Sports Center Gymnasium point for vaccination.