1. Consultation on administrative responsibilities, policies, procedures and other public service information;
2. Complaints, opinions and suggestions on administration, social management and public service;
3. Helps for non-emergency managements and services within the scope of administrative authorities;
4. Whistle-blowing illegal behaviors of citizens, legal persons and other organizations that endanger the safety of people’s lives and property, public property and economic and social development;
5. Praising government departments and their staff for their work efficiency and administrative efficiency.