(3) Build public technical service platforms.
1) Build a number of public technology service platforms.
2) Support enterprises to use public technology service platforms.
(4) Make efforts to improve the independent innovation ability of enterprises and institutions.
1) Encourage enterprises to increase R&D investment.
2) Support national R&D and innovation tasks.
3) Strengthen the protection of independent innovation and intellectual property rights.
(5) Improve the environment for talents’ innovation and entrepreneurship.
1) Reserve and cultivate young talents with great potential for scientific and technological innovation and entrepreneurship.
2) Increase the support in providing venues for innovation and entrepreneurship for high-level talents.
3) Improve the support system of “scientific and technological finance + innovation and entrepreneurship”.
4) Vigorously introduce excellent projects of innovation and entrepreneurship competition.
5) Stimulate the innovation and entrepreneurship of talents in state-owned enterprises.
6) Give priority to purchasing independently innovative products.
3. Supplementary provisions
(1) Enterprises and relevant units shall declare in good faith and the stolen money by enterprises and relevant units via practicing fraud will be recovered; in serious cases, relevant units and personnel shall be called to account according to the law.
(2) Nanning Science and Technology Bureau shall be responsible for the explanation of the problems in the specific application of this policy.
(3) This policy shall be implemented from the date of issuance and shall be valid until December 31, 2022.