(3) Economic supportive policies for headquarters
1. Business rewards. Comprehensive consideration of the size and the growth rate of economic and social contributions, such as annual investment and output value (operating income), enterprises will be awarded with rewards ranging from 50,000 to 5 million yuan during the next year.
2. Enterprises that rent properties in Nanning Economic and Technological Development Area as offices can enjoy free of ground rent for three years at most if they meet the relevant conditions.
3. Newly settled enterprises that rent properties in Nanning Economic and Technological Development Area as offices can gain one-off rewards, which range from 200 to 500 yuan/square meters and are limited to 2 million yuan.
(4) Supportive Policies for Strategic and Emerging Industries
1. Biomedical industry
① Encouraging research and development of enterprises and introduce new pharmaceutical and medical device projects to Nanning Economic and Technological Development Area. Reward of 2 million yuan will be given to projects with new drug certificates for biological products, chemicals and traditional Chinese medicines of Class I. Reward of 1 million yuan will be given to projects focused on chemicals and traditional Chinese medicines of Class II; and 0.3 million yuan will be given to projects focused on chemical products of Class III and IV, medical apparatus and instruments of Class III and with intellectual property rights, and traditional Chinese medicines of Class III, IV, V, and VI.
② Encouraging construction and development of the public service platform for biological medicine. Enterprises that have obtained international, national or provincial certification will be respectively rewarded with 2 million yuan, 1 million yuan and 0.5 million yuan.
2. Airport-related industry
① The newly-established leading enterprises in the industrial chain of the airport-related industry with outstanding performance and demonstration effect can be awarded with 1 percent of the fixed assets investment based on the actual completion of the fixed assets investment quota (exclusive of the land transfer fee). The awards shall not exceed 10 million yuan.
② The aviation enterprises of which headquarters are newly settled in Nanning Economic and Technological Development Area will be granted a subsidy of 2% to 3% of the registered capital after the approval. The awards shall not exceed 10 million yuan.
③ The cargo airlines newly founded at Nanning Wuxu International Airport will be offer a subsidy to improve their market promotion. Each domestic and international route will respectively be offered one-off subsidy of 50,000 yuan and 200,000 yuan.
④ For those aviation logistics enterprises that are newly rated as national AAA, AAAA, and AAAAA for the year and have made financial contributions to Nanning Economic and Technological Development Area, they will be awarded with 100,000 yuan, 300,000 yuan and 500,000 yuan respectively. Complementary rewards will be given to newly upgraded enterprises.