Plan of Establishing Fair Competition Censorship in Market System (Excerpts)
2. Standards of free mobility of commodities and factors
(1) Discriminatory prices and subsidy on the non-local and exported commodities and service are banned.
(2) It is banned to impose restrictions on non-local and exported commodities and service’s entry into local market, or hinder the export of local commodities and service.
(3) Rejecting or imposing restrictions on non-local operators’ attending local biding activities is banned.
(4) Rejecting, imposing restrictions on or forcing non-local operators’ local investment or the setting up of branches is banned.
(5) Discriminatory treatment to the non-local operators’ local investment or branches set up by them, and violating their rights and interests are banned.