B. Approval Stage of Feasibility Study Report
1. Request document (official document) on the application of approval for feasibility study report
The contents include: project name, project owner, feasibility of project implementation, construction site, occupied area (list the area if land acquisition is needed), construction scale, construction content, total investment and sources of fund.
2. Feasibility study report compiled by engineering consulting unit with corresponding qualification
3. Evaluation opinions issued by third-party engineering consulting unit with corresponding qualification
(1) Opinions on site selection of urban planning issued by administrative department in charge of urban planning;
(2) Pre-approval opinions on project land issued by administrative department in charge of land and resources;
(3) Approval opinions on environmental impact evaluation issued by administrative department in charge of environmental protection;
(4) Review opinions on energy saving evaluation of fixed asset investment project issued by development and reform department.
5. Annexes of feasibility study report
(1) Evidentiary materials of capital source (commitment letter, investment plan and other relevant documentary evidences);
(2) Energy saving evaluation materials (according to the requirements of the Document No. 949 issued by the Department of Resource Conservation and Environment Protection of the Development and Reform Commission of Guangxi in 2011);
(3) Appraisal report on dam safety issued by relevant department (reinforcement project of dangerous reservoir);
(4) Water quality report issued by health inspection department (rural drinking water safety project);
(5) Approval document of coastal sector issued by traffic department (terminal and port projects);
(6) Review opinions issued by water conservancy department (water conservancy project);
(7) Opinions issued by department in charge of cultural relics (project related to cultural relics protection);
(8) Approval opinions on emigrant resettlement issued by department in charge of immigration;
(9) Examination and approval opinions on occupation of forest land issued by department in charge of forestry (reservoirs, small hydropower projects), etc;
(10) Feasibility study report and evaluation opinions on climate by meteorological department (planning or construction projects that require feasibility research on climate);
(11) Documentary evidences of legal representative and business license of project owner, copy of ID card of legal representative, copy of ID card and power of attorney of responsible person;
(12) Other documents in accordance with laws and regulations.
Materials required for approval for the modification of feasibility study report:
(1) Request document (official document) on the application for feasibility study report of project re-approval;
(2) Basis of the modification of feasibility study report;
(3) Material required for feasibility study report at the approval stage.
As for the above materials, please submit the original in duplicate (for future reference), the copy of annexes with official seal in duplicate. Except as otherwise specified, the documents should be submitted in the required quantity.