2. Established enterprises expanding distribution business scope
(1) On-time participation in and passing the joint annual inspection of foreign-invested enterprise;
(2) Registered capital of enterprise in place according to contract and articles of association;
(3) Project with no more than 5,000 square meters in single-store business area;
(4) Project with no more than 50 million dollars in total investment.
(1) Application for expansion of distribution business scope (original copy);
(2) Resolution of the highest authority of enterprise in agreeing to expansion of distribution business scope;
(3) Contract and articles of association co-signed by all investors (in the case of foreign-invested enterprise, only the articles of association shall be submitted) (original copy);
(4) Import and export commodity catalogue (original copy);
(5) Approval certificate of foreign-invested enterprise;
(6) Business license (photocopy);
(7) Capital verification report confirming that registered capital is in place in line with contract and articles of association provided by capital verification institution (photocopy);
(8) Application form for expanding distribution business scope of foreign-invested non-commercial enterprises and investment companies by foreign investors (original copy) and application form for submission for expanding distribution business scope of non-commercial enterprises and investment companies by foreign investors (original copy);
(9) If store opening is involved, (photocopy of) the proof documents for the right to use and (or) (photocopy of) the premises lease agreement for the land to be used for opening the proposed store shall be submitted;
(10) Supporting documents explaining that store opening is in line with urban development and urban business development requirements provided by government business authorities (original copy);
(11) Information sheet on land and environment protection for foreign invested enterprise.