A. Scope of Object
Seniors over 80 who have registered residence in the administrative regions of Nanning City.
B. Release Standards
1. For seniors aged from 80 to 89, the standard monthly old age allowance is RMB 80 per person;
2. For seniors aged from 90 to 99, the standard monthly old age allowance is RMB 150 per person;
3. For seniors aged at or above 100, the standard monthly old age allowance is RMB 400 per person.
The future adjustment of the allowance standards will be determined according to the economic and social development level of Nanning.
C. Application and Release
1. The process of allowance application, acceptance, publicity, reexamination and review:
(1) Application: Qualified senior can apply to the community or village committee of his place of household registration on his own (or his children or someone with his authorization) with his second generation ID card and residence booklet, and fill out the "Application Form for Nanning Old Age Allowance" in triplicate.
(2) Acceptance and publicity: The community or the village committee shall investigate and verify the applicant's material, and put up a notice to the public within the jurisdiction for 7 days. If no objection arises, they shall submit the material to the town people's government (street office) for preliminary examination.
(3) Reexamination: The town people's government (street office) shall reexamine the material submitted by the community or the village committee. If there is any objection, the material shall be re-examined and confirmed; if no objection arises, it shall be submitted to the county (district) civil affairs department or the management committee of the development zone.
(4) Review: The county (district) civil affairs department or the management committee of the development zone shall review the material submitted by the town people's government (street office). If no objection arises, they will fill in comments, fill out summary sheets in terms of different age groups, and submit the summary sheet of the changing number of people each month to the financial department for review and approval.
2. Release Time
The allowance is released once a quarter (fully completed by 25th of the last month of each quarter) by the county (district) or the development zone through bank, to the seniors’ bank accounts directly. Allowances for 3 months are released at a time.