The following measures are taken based on the actual conditions of the city with a view of deeply implementing the decisions and plans on containing the COVID-19 made by the CPC Central Committee, the State Council, the CPC Guangxi Committee, the People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, as well as Nanning Municipal People's Government, focusing on the impact of the COVID-19 on the economy, and mitigating the negative effects caused by the COVID-19 on the city:
1. To help enterprises secure jobs and promote work resumption
(1) Subsidies will be granted to industrial enterprises registered in Qingxiu District, as well as workers engaged in fixed-asset investment projects with a total investment of 50 million yuan or above that are included in the statistics of Qingxiu District.
(2) It is encouraged that industrial enterprises registered in Qingxiu District and enterprises having fixed-asset investment projects with a total investment of 50 million yuan or above that are included in the statistics of Qingxiu District pick up their employees by chartered vehicles.
(3) Rents will be reduced, exempt or subsidized for enterprises.
(4) Subsidies will be granted to key buildings property management companies during the COVID-19 outbreak.
(5) Water and electricity subsidies will be given to enterprises.
A subsidy of 10,000 yuan on water and electric bills will be granted to hotels and catering enterprises above designated size in the city. (Issued by Qingxiu District Bureau of Economy, Trade and Information Technology and Qingxiu District Finance Bureau)
2. To create jobs for migrant workers
(1) An employment subsidy will be granted to migrant workers.
(2) A subsidy for enterprises using migrant workers will be granted.
(3) Work resumption of migrant workers by chartered vehicles will be implemented.
3. To support farming and sales of agricultural products
Subsidies will be granted to farmer households of agricultural plants that have already borne fruits and been put into processing.
4. To step up implementation and matchmaking
Efforts should be made to open up policy implementation channels and designate coordinators and matchmaking commissioners, so as to guide and help enterprises to take advantage of the support policies.