(5) Promote the construction of cross-border logistics channels. In order to overcome the negative impact of COVID-19 on the air and highway cross-border logistics channels in Nanning, and to advance the construction of the New Western Land-sea Corridor and the strengthening of transportation hub of Nanning, Nanning City will provide policy support for the cross-border railway trains along Nanning (China) to Hanoi (Vietnam). Performance appraisal shall not be conducted this year.
(6) Accelerate the building of the Nanning Cross-border E-commerce Comprehensive Pilot Area. In order to respond to the impact of the epidemic, the “Measures”, in combination with the issued policies, highlights its increased support in the leading enterprises and the building of supply chain system.
(7) Support the development of new forms of foreign trade. It aims to further leverage the advantages of e-commerce in online matching and online sales, encourages traditional foreign trade enterprises to take advantage of cross-border e-commerce platforms and integrated foreign trade service platforms to handle the impact of the epidemic, thus expanding markets and developing brands.
(8) Improve customs clearance efficiency of cross-border e-commerce. The Nanning Post Office Customs is on duty all year round, and strives to further simplify the customs clearance procedures and reduce the clearance time, provided that customs clearance procedures for cross-border e-commerce goods have been completed within 24 hours after they arrive at the supervision place, so as to promote the development of cross-border e-commerce in Nanning with more efficient services.
(9) Ensure the funds to stabilize foreign trade. Nanning City will strengthen the coordination of funds at city level, and actively strive for policy support from the state and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, speed up the allocation and payment of funds, thus fully supporting the resumption of work and production of foreign trade enterprises, and stabilizing the development foundation of foreign trade in Nanning.
(10) Strengthen service guide for foreign trade enterprises. The commerce departments of Nanning, counties (districts) and development zones will further strengthen their responsibilities, strictly implement policies, optimize the business environment, and provide services and guarantee for foreign trade enterprises to resume production and expand import and export business, with an effort to lay a solid foundation for the steady development of foreign trade across the city this year.