(1) Always take a facial mask and wear it if needed; used masks can be put in dry, clean paper bags for further use.
(2) Wear a disposable medical or a surgical mask for no more than a total of 8 hours, and change the mask if it's dirty, deformed or damaged.
(3) Do not litter disposable facial masks, and put the facial masks used by healthy people into the other trash cans or the hazardous waste cans as required.
(4) Children should wear facial masks under adult supervision and should avoid rough-and-tumble play or exercises of moderate intensity or above. If such symptoms as breathing difficulties and skin allergy occur, remove the facial masks immediately.
(5) Patients with underlying respiratory disease should wear facial masks following doctors' advice.
(6) People with weakened immune systems including the aged, the infirm and patients with chronic diseases should wear facial masks when go to public places.