Ⅰ General Application Conditions of Vocational Skill Appraisal
1. Those without professional and technical training shall declare the primary, intermediate or advanced technical level identification after engaged in this type of work (Professional) for more than three years, eight years or thirteen years generally.
2. Those with special professional and technical training but without obtaining the primary technical certificate shall declare the primary technical level identification after working for more than one year.
3. Those who graduate from secondary vocational schools, graduates aiming at becoming junior technician from various vocational technical schools, apprentice completed apprenticeship and graduates from employment training centers with a training period of one year or more can declare the primary technical level identification.
4. Those who have obtained the primary technical level identification and worked in this work for successive 5 years or more, or trained by formal intermediate training can declare the intermediate technical level identification.
5. Those who graduated from technical schools and vocational technical schools aiming at training intermediate technician can declare the intermediate technical level identification.
6. Those who have obtained the intermediate technical level identification and worked in this work for successive 5 years or more, or trained by senior workers and graduates from Senior technical school aiming at training senior technician can declare the senior technical level identification.
7. Those who have obtained the senior technical level identification for two years and qualified with technician qualification can declare for technician qualification identification.
8. Those who have obtained the technician certification for more than three years and qualified with the requirements of senior technician can declare for vocational skills identification of senior technician qualification.
9. Those with special contribution or won place in the national, autonomous region level, prefectural level and city level technical competitions can declare the promotion of technical level, qualification of technician and senior technician without limit to the time interval once approved by relating administrative department for labor.
Ⅱ Application Materials
1. A copy of identity card;
2. A copy of academic certificate;
3. A copy of previous professional certificate or technical level identification (a copy of Certificates for special operations shall be provided for special types of work);
4. The original of work experience certificate of the occupation provided by the employer;
5. Two recent two-inch color photos without wearing a hat;
6. Those who declare the professional qualification appraisal of technician and senior technician shall also provide the personal technical achievements, proved work performance, technical summary and paper materials based on the appraisal requirements.
(Notes: the original of above materials should be provided for check when delivering the copies)
7. Those unified declared by the company shall also deliver the Assessment Form of Nanning Application for Vocational Skills Identification (Initial, Make-up Exam), Candidate Information Collection Table of Vocational Skills Identification, Name List of Vocational Skills Identification.