For those who need to renew their expired driving license, he/she shall go to the sites of Nanning Municipal Vehicle Management Office to apply for driving license transfer and renew expired driving license simultaneously. The required materials are as follows:
1. Original and copy of ID card (residence permit to live in Nanning is not required for those with ID card of other places)
2. Original motor vehicle driving license
3. Three recent one-inch, bareheaded color photos with white background
4. Original of “Proof of Physical Condition”
5. Certificate of education (applicant with class A or B driving license)
6. In case of entrustment, the Power of Attorney, the original and copy of ID card of the trustee shall be provided (the residence permit to live in Nanning is not required for those with ID card of other places).
7. The original of “Motor Vehicle Driving License Application Form” (“Motor Vehicle Driving License Application Form” under entrustment shall be jointly signed by the trustor and the trustee.)
8. The applicant under the following circumstances shall be rejected: his or her traffic offense score reaching 12; failing to examine the motor vehicle driving license within the time limit; the detainment, detention, temporary detention, cancellation, suspension or revocation of motor vehicle driving license; or any unsettled road traffic safety violations and traffic accidents.