(1) Applicants should check whether the visa is valid and have sufficient number of entries before coming to China. If the visa has expired or the number of entries is insufficient, you should apply for a new visa.
(2) Animals and plants, currency and other items carried to China must comply with relevant Chinese laws, as well as relevant regulations of sanitary quarantine, animal and plant inspection and quarantine, customs, and the financial regulatory authorities.
(3) After entering China, you shall not engage in activities that are not related to the cause of application for getting a visa.
(4) It is not allowed to stay illegally in China. You shall pay attention to the validity period of the passport and the duration of the visa. If you need to extend the stay, you must go to the local public security to apply for an extension before the stay period of 7 days is over.
(5) It is not allowed to enter an area that foreigners are restricted to enter without approval.
(6) Please avoid the following circumstances which will result in the denial of boarding, the refusal of entry or the punishment of fines:
1. Those who come to China without getting a visa in advance, except those who are exempt from visas;
2. Those who come to China with an expired and invalid visa;
3. Those who stay in China when the stay period is over;
4. Those whose passports have expired during the stay in China (no matter whether the visa stay period is valid).