1. Chinese Government Scholarship falls into two categories: full scholarship and partial scholarship.
1) Full scholarship
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship and fee for basic learning materials, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus;
- Living allowance;
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration;
-Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Program for International Students in China;
- One-off inter-city travel subsidy (each for coming-in and leaving China): A hard-seat train ticket (hard-berth train ticket for overnight trip) will be provided for scholarship students traveling
From the port of entry upon registration to the city where the admitting institution or Chinese language training institution or preparatory education institution is located;
From the Chinese language training institution or the preparatory education institution to the city where the university for major study is located;
From the city where the institution is located to the nearest port for departure upon graduation.
In principle, the port of entry is Beijing, or a port of entry near where the university is located.
2) Partial scholarship
One or some items of the full scholarship (one-off settlement subsidy and one-off inter-city travel allowance excluded).
* International travel expenses: Applicants are expected to pay for their own international travel expenses unless it is set in bilateral agreements or arrangements.
For more information about the scholarships above, please refer to Application Procedures.