Ingredients: water chestnut, rock sugar
1. Peel, clean and cut water chestnut into small slices (not too thin to avoid crushing);
2. Make the sweet and sour sauce: soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rock sugar and mature vinegar;
3. Heat the pan with oil, put the water chestnut into the pan, stir fry briefly, add some water and the prepared sauce, and cook until the soup is going to dry, then it can be served.
1. The sweet and sour sauce can be changed into tomato sauce;
2. The chill sauce can be added to change the flavor to pungency.