FAQ on Overseas Immigrants Returning to Study in China


Since 2010, the residents of mainland and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who have emigrated and obtained the status of a foreigner will be checked on their "nationality years" when applying for mainland universities as a foreign student. The Ministry of Education has issued the supplement of relevant regulations for receiving foreign students in colleges and universities that only China's overseas immigrants who have held a foreign passport for more than 4 years and settled in foreign countries with cumulative time up to 2 years can apply for domestic colleges and universities.

Copyright Nanning Municipal Government All Rights Reserved.
englishinfo@nanning.gov.cn Your kindly feedback will be highly expected.
www.nanning.gov.cn 桂ICP备05000843