Longxing Temple is located in Wuhualing (today’s Jiefang Road, seat of Xingning District People’s Government). Built in the 14th year of the Reign of Kaiyuan Emperor (726), the Tang Dynasty, it is the earliest temple in Nanning. During the reign of Hongwu Emperor, Ming Dynasty, it was renamed as Tianning Temple after reconstruction. In the 17th year of the Reign of Chongzhen Emperor (1644), Ming Dynasty, it was rebuilt again. The temple had 14 mu (0.93 hectare) of cropland, with rental income of 6,880 jin of grain and 352 jin of rice. The temple was rebuilt as Nanning General Chamber of Commerce at the end of the Reign of Guangxu Emperor. In 1979, it turned into Nanning Municipal Chamber of Commerce and Industry after liberation and served as the seat of the Xingning District People’s Government.