Built in July 1941, the Pavilion in commemoration of soldiers died in Guinan Campaign against Japanese invaders was built and is now standing in No.1 Nursery School of the provincial departments on Zhuwu Road, Nanning. The brick-wood structured pavilion is facing the east with the purpose of memorizing the 2296 brave army men who died in Guinan Campaign in 1939 and 1940. The pavilion is a 7.4m high pentagon building, with grey tiled roof and calabash-shaped top. There are eight tablet inscriptions inlayed on the inner walls, three of them are inscriptions by Li Zongren, Bai Chongxi and Zhang Fakui, Chinese generals who led the campaign, one of them is the tablet of the pavilion, and four of them are name-lists of the war deceased. Being the most representative pavilion existing in Nanning, it was listed as a municipal-level cultural relics protection unit in 1996 and admitted to the official list in Aug. 1998 after repairing.